DRTV We've Done
Cannella takes a larger role with client campaigns than most media companies. With Cannella you receive more than just media placement input and direction for your campaign.
Examples of Cannella Response Television consulting services:
- TASK: Assist in the negotiation of industry vendor contracts which yield
additional net profits.
ACCOMPLISHED: We can get you special pricing and exclusive deals with vendors. In one key negotiation, a clause we added in a contract yielded over $500,000 of additional net profit.
- TASK: Direct client towards qualified industry vendors and competent
suppliers, saving both time and money.
ACCOMPLISHED: There are lots of vendors but only a select few can actually do the job correctly. We continually direct clients away from unqualified vendors and toward experienced and competent suppliers, saving both time and money.
- TASK: Increase credit card responses through telemarketing and infomercial
ACCOMPLISHED: We have increased credit card ratios by as much as 20% for clients by re-scripting their inbound telemarketing reads and rewriting the CTA (call-to-action).
- TASK: Improve response techniques through key production and creative
suggestions, turning projects around from failure to success.
ACCOMPLISHED: We have successfully turned around many failed campaigns by reviewing the commercials and infomercials, making key recommendations, and restructuring the offer in the CTA.
- TASK: Establish profitable bounce-back programs.
ACCOMPLISHED: In two cases, our recommended bounce-back programs created separate divisions for each client's company.
- TASK: Create telemarketing upsells that can make the difference between
profitability and failure.
ACCOMPLISHED: We have added upsells and tested A/B splits in the telemarketing scripts that have turned borderline offers into successes.
- TASK: Analyze the media expenditures
of rapidly expanding DRTV marketing clients and show them how their agency runs up media
expenditures and hides media losses.
ACCOMPLISHED: Many times we review another agency's media results only to find wasted media dollars spent and "hidden" deep within the report. Knowing where to look has saved clients thousands of dollars.
- TASK: Improved response techniques through key production and creative
suggestions, saving thousands of dollars in wasted media costs.
ACCOMPLISHED: Why put a show on the air when there are obvious flaws in the offer? Certain production companies produce beautiful commercials but don't understand DRTV. We correct the flaws before valuable client, media-test dollars are wasted.