1. What was the principal of your media agency doing twenty-five years ago; was it television
direct response marketing?
2. Does your media agency speak with you daily to review results for immediate reaction to
cancellations and renewals?
3. Did your media agency write and develop their own software to manage your media inventory
and evaluate results; including the option to customize the report to your specific needs?
4. Does your media agency preview your creative and assist in the development of your inbound
5. Does the management team of your media agency speak and write regularly for the DRTV industry and
chair the ERA media council?
6. Does your media agency have extensive experience across all product lines with hundreds of
millions of dollars of aired DRTV media results?
7. Does your media agency thoroughly understand the DRTV industry; including product development,
creative, fulfillment, telemarketing, retail support, internet, importing, and international distribution - including all the pitfalls
and ramifications of each?
8. Does your agency offer real-time, on-line access to media reports via a secure website?
If you answered yes:
0-4: You're losing millions of dollars!
5-7: Better, but you're still leaving plenty of money on the table!
All 8: You must already be a client at Cannella Response Television, LLC
If your media company doesn't pass the test, call Frank Cannella or Rob Medved at 262.763.4810
or fill out the form below.
<Back | Top | Home
©2006 Cannella Response Television, LLC
848 Liberty Drive | Burlington, WI 53105 | 262.763.4810 | Fax 262.763.2875